AnsaCall Telephone Etiquette Training Services
Telephone etiquette training
AnsaCall™ provides telephone etiquette training for clients subscribed to our UnlimitedMessagePlus package on a monthly basis. With this package our clients are encouraged to send 3 delegates per session/per month for the training.
The course lasts half a day, starting at 9am and finishing at 12h30. In this short span of time, all the participants get the theory, practice, examples relating to their company and fields of work as well as the chance to record their own scripts in our recording studio.Training begins at 09h00 and ends at 13h30.Training sessions can be booked by contacting AnsaCall on 010 597 7745 or simply email email@example.com. Please provide us with 3 dates on which you are available and we will try to accommodate you on those dates
- There will be a 30 minute break for lunch that will be provided.
- Introduction and Ice-breaker
- First impressions count- discussion and practical application of office etiquette
- Telephone etiquette and tips.
- “You are the face of the company” – discussion on dealing with upset and angry callers, correct greeting on the phone, use of appropriate vocabulary when addressing clients and colleagues
- Office dress code - discussion and practical examples. How the dress code influences your success and represents your company.
- 15 minute break
- Making the most of your voice - Voice exercises and tips in our in-house recording studio
- Practical session on answering the telephone, manners, voice projection and vocabulary
Training Booking Form
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 010 597 7745